If your idea is to create an online business, one of the simplest and most profitable ways is undoubtedly to create a blog .
Being a blogger is a job – and a lifestyle – that is truly versatile and demanding, full of challenges but also of a great deal of satisfaction, both personal, work and economic .
The first thing to become a blogger is… having a blog! (You would never have guessed that, would you? )
Opening a blog is the simplest thing in the world and it doesn’t matter to know any programming language or particular technical knowledge: in fact, you just need a couple of clicks and you’re done.
You will only have to purchase hosting , i.e. a space on a server where your site will be physically located, and a domain , i.e. the site address (for example www.eleonorabaldelli.com ).
Et voila! Your blog is ready to be filled with new content.
How to become a blogger
No overspending, rest assured. In fact, we’re talking about less than 15 euros a year for a domain , i.e. the address of your blog (for example www.eleonorabaldelli.com ) and about 3 euros a month for hosting .
There are many types of blogs you can start. Any examples?
- A cooking blog , where you can share your recipes
- A travel blog , where you can tell your experiences and recommend other travellers
- A fashion blog , if you love giving fashion advice
- A beauty blog , perfect for sharing makeup and beauty tips
- A DIY blog , with guides and tutorials for creating, fixing or renovating
- … and so on!
How to start a blog
Do you want to start your blog now?
Perfect. Follow these steps to have your France Phone Number List blog online in less than 2 minutes:
1. Go to SiteGround and choose the StartUp plan (it’s enough to get started)
2. Choose your new domain
3. Review the order and click on “Pay Now” .
From now on, your new blog is online and you can start populating it with new articles and new content!
How to make money with a blog
And once we have our blog, how do we start making money?
Well, there are so many ways you can make money with your blog :
- you can earn from the blog itself , as in the case of banner ads or affiliations , such as Amazon affiliations
- you can sell your products and/or your services
- you can position yourself as an expert in your industry and naturally attracting new clients and new partnerships.
How much can you earn with a blog?
And how much can you earn with a blog ?
With a blog we can literally earn from 0€ to infinity
In fact, bloggers can also earn good numbers.
Think, for example, of Cliomakeup , which earned 10 million euros Phone Number BR in 2020, of Andrea Giuliodori (effectively.com) who earns around 2 million euros with his blog or of Salvatore Aranzulla who has a turnover of around 3 million euros.
Of course, don’t expect to make that much money in your blog’s early days . But with a good dose of study, perseverance and many tests, having a nice salary at the end of the month is entirely possible.